The onboarding steps are simple and straightforward in Meydan City FZ. This includes gathering the required documents, drawing up the business plan including financial projections, obtaining prior approval for the business from the Free Zone Immigration Service. , Signing the Certificate of Incorporation, issuing a Certificate of Incorporation and License, and then issuing a visa. The exact description of the procedure is as follows:
In the first step, fill out the application form and submit the required documents. You can submit the application online or by e-mail
Payment of the processing fee set by the authorities of the Meydan free zone
Register your company name with the registrar
After all documents and initial authorizations have been processed You must request an appointment with the MFZ to register your free zone company. This step takes about 12 weeks.
Next, sign and testify to the articles of association (AoA), articles of association (MoA), and the lease agreement from all shareholders in front of the MFZ board
The final step is to obtain all required external approvals. As some activities may require permits from various bodies such as DIMC, RERA, etc. You must present these permits to the MFZ so that your shipment can be processed further.
Meydan free zone mfz free zone
The Meydan Free Zone (MFZ) is based and developed around the renowned Dubai Hippodrome. It is also a profitable destination for all startups and companies. Meydan Free Zone is located in the center of Dubai and its amazing development has resulted in widespread commercial distances with hotels, entertainment venues, sports streets, shared apartments, commercial properties Have an inexpensive startup and struggle to establish it.
MFZ is fully equipped with a variety of office spaces and also offers the perfect combination of productivity and performance.
Helps you achieve your success goals and objectives.
It has a lot to offer and will surprise you with its location, excellent connections, beautiful surroundings, and impressive architecture.
License types in the Meydan free zone (mfz):
- Commercial license:
Allows you to provide import, trade, and export services. The warehouse services are there too, but they haven’t started yet.
- Allows all professionals to perform the consulting and resource allocation process.
- Allows you to conduct media operations such as marketing, communication, and advertising.
- INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITIES PERMITTED IN THE MEYDAN FREE ZONE (MFZ):
- Import and export of goods.
- Marketing and communication
- Specialist and advisory services
Commercial units permitted in the Meydan free zone (mfz):
- Limited Liability Company (LLCFZ)
- Branch / representative office
- Individual branch (FZ)
What advantages are your advantages in the Meydan free zone (mfz)?
- Flexible options for installations.
- Does not require any capital contribution.
- 100% return on investment. and Profits
- 100% Foreign-Owned
- Best for SMEs and Startups
- Easily Hire Foreign Workers and Employees the Conventional Way
What are the charges for establishing the company in the Meydan free zone (mfz)?
- Application form: AED 520
- Registration fee: AED 10,020
- License fee: AED 10,020
- Branch card: 5,020
- Additional activities: 10,000
The aim here was to get to know the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ). Before you close your business, a company based in the MFZ free zone, keep up to date with our previous information and then plan your future promotions