“The art of medicine is the love of humanity, and its aim is to prevent diseases and disorders”
MBBS is an undergraduate degree for the medical streams. It is the most commonly used abbreviation for Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. It is the initial step for becoming a doctor. The process of selection of students for the course is different in different countries through entrance exams and on merit bases. For example, NEET, AIMS entrance exam in India. Studying MBBS in Ukraine is easy and cheap.
Duration and mode of studying
The duration of the degree course is 6 years and the mode of the medium is in English, Ukrainian, and Russian languages.
Eligibility for studying MBBS in Ukraine
The minimum age is 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years according to admission session. For Indian students, eligibility is similar to India, and they should qualify in the NEET-UG entrance exam. They should have scored 50% marks in physics, chemistry, botany and zoology in 10+2 from a recognized institute.
Every university has different fee structures. Some universities have hostel and food facilities that get add on in the tuition fees of the universities.
Selection of students in MBBS in Ukraine
Every year 100-200 students are selected for the course and international students have some reserved seats for selection.
Required documents for the admission
- Passport having minimum 18 months validity
- 10th certificate and mark sheet ( scanned or softcopy)
- 12th certificate and mark sheet ( scanned or softcopy)
- Birth certificate
- Passport-sized photos of student
- Student visa
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement for the payment 1st-year fees payment
- All medical reports
- Official letter for invitation from the respective university
- NEET scorecard (scanned or softcopy)
These are the required documents needed for admission to medical universities in Ukraine. Every university has its own sets of requirements that should be completed for the admission process.
Admission process in universities of Ukraine
The steps of the admission process are described below:-
- Every institute has a facility of online admission form.
- Students should download these admission forms from respective sites of institutes.
- After filling the details, the students have to upload all the required documents in the admission form.
- After uploading the documents, the students have to pay some initial amount of fees to submit their admission form in the universities.
- After verifying the information about the student and eligibility of the student, universities send an official letter for the confirmation of seat availability to students.
- After getting a confirmation letter, the individual student is given a particular time limit for the submission of course fees.
- After the course fees submission, the student can apply for a student visa.
- When the student visa is verified, the student can book tickets for Ukraine.
- After reaching Ukraine, students can coordinate with the staff of its institute and start its curriculum.