An application form is the important part in any Recruitment and due to not filling the form correctly, most of the candidature gets rejected. To help you all with filling the SSC CGL Application Form correctly without any mistake, here is the brief information.
- As per the latest reports, the application form is scheduled to be released on October 22, 2019.
- If you are a government job aspirant and willing to apply for the upcoming Combined Graduate Level exam, follow the detailed instructions provided here to fill the form correctly.
- It is very important for each one of you to follow the step by step guide while filling the SSC CGL Application Form.
Before proceeding with filling the form, ensure to go through the detailed SSC CGL Notification 2019 thoroughly. The Notification gives you a detailed information about the recruitment, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, and many more.
SSC CGL Application Form Dates 2019
Take a look at the below table to know about important dates related to application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||October 22, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||November 22, 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||November 29, 2019|
Documents Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2019
Before filling the form, there are certain documents needs to upload and you need to have them ready well in advance. Here is the list of documents you need to upload and instructions to be followed while uplaoding.
- The passport photograph must be 4-12kb only. The signature has to be 1-12 kb only.
- The background of photo and signature should be white. The photograph should be colored and not black & white
- Candidates must make sure that their face is visible in the picture
- Besides that, a disability certificate is important to be submitted by the disable candidates
- Also, candidates belonging to SC/ST must submit the category certificate
- Most importantly, candidates cannot modify their SSC CGL Application Form. They must fill it carefully
How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2019?
Here is the list of instructions provided to fill the application form without any mistakes.
Click Here to Fill Your SSC CGL Application Form 2019
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on new registration
- Fill in all the basic details and click on Submit.
- You will receive a Registration ID and password after submitting all the details.
- Login to your account using these login credentials
- Click on the Application Form for SSC CGL
- Fill in all the required details carefully
- Upload necessary scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, category certificates.
- Cross check all the details whether they are correct.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- After entering all the details, click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Here is the category wise application fee for SSC CGL Exam.
|General/OBC (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
SSC CGL Application Form Correction
Everyone needs to remember that there is no option for editing or correcting any details after submitting the application form.
- As there are two parts in application process, if any mistake made in Registration you can edit it and make the registration again.
- SSC accepts the last filled application form.
- It depends on the board whether they allow for form correction after submitting the form.
Hope you all have received complete information about Application process. Make sure to fill the form correctly without any mistakes and submit before the last date.